moov's personal trainers
we put you first!
...you won't regret it
MARY WHALING (Director & Head Trainer)
Mary moved to Adelaide in 2009 after spending 12 years prior in the UK. A born & bred South African she is not afraid of hard work. She graduated from Northumbria University in the UK with a Physiotherapy Degree and then headed to Adelaide. With several years of Physiotherapy experience under her belt she decided to pursue a career in personal training & exercise rehab, setting up her own business as a rehab trainer getting people out of pain and moving better!
Mary is a passionate individual who goes out of her way for her clients & continues to educate herself on a daily basis in order to offer the most up to date services whilst achieving the best results.
Some of Mary's interests & passions include surfing; being outdoors; making time for family & friends; soaking up knowledge whenever the opportunity arises!
- Physiotherapy BSc (Hons)
- Cert III & IV in Fitness
- Animal Flow Instructor
- A Comprehensive Guide to Exercising Through Pregnancy & Beyond Certificate
- Functional Movement Systems (FMS) certified
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA) certified
- Neurokinetic Therapy (NKT) certified
- Master Rehab Trainer certified
- First Aid & CPR certified